❝I am a functional medicine physician and am always searching for great, safe, and affordable products. This is it! Sunscreen typically has endocrine disrupters and substances that mimic estrogen. I feel safe using this butter bean sunscreen and know my children are safe as well❞- Jennifer
Butterbean SPF30 Sunscreen 3oz
What does it feel like? Butterbean SPF 30 Sunscreen has a thick, creamy consistency.
-- Butterbean SPF 30 Sunscreen Featured In --
- Certified Organic Ingredients
- water and sweat resistant (to 80 minutes)
- Broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- non-nano particle, uncoated pure zinc oxide
- cruelty-free, reef safe, biodegradable
- Top rated by the Environmental Working Group
Active Sunscreen Ingredient: Non-nano uncoated zinc oxide 22%
* Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Butyrospermum Parkii (Fair Trade Shea) Butter, *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Sunflower Vitamin E), Polyhydroxystearic Acid
Our Vitamin E is made from sunflowers. It is non-GMO and gluten free.
Read more about Polyhydroxystearic Acid here. Why do we use it? Zinc Oxide particles have a tendency to clump on a microscopic level. This can cause holes in the protection that a sunscreen promises. Polyhydroxystearic Acid is used to stabilize our sunscreen and create smooth even coverage which ultimately protects your skin better than ever! Best of all, it is plant derived and it is non-toxic!
Directions for use
Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
-- AS SEEN IN --
Sun Protection Measures
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am - 2pm
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
I am a functional medicine physician and am always searching for great, safe, and affordable products. This is it! Sunscreen typically has endocrine disrupters and substances that mimic estrogen. I feel safe using this butter bean sunscreen and know my children are safe as well
I was looking for a natural sunscreen that was truly natural - not just advertised as so! After doing some research I stumbled upon Butterbean as it was highly recommended! I have been very pleased with the product. It was easy to put on, worked well, and I had peace of mind putting this on my whole family - including my little ones!
Customer Social Media Reviews
Why Choose Butterbean Organics Skincare
Butterbean SPF 30 Sunscreen:
Frequently Asked Questions
Each of our products has an expiration date stamped on the container and our products are good for 2 years. However please note that water, dirt, and other external elements in the container will introduce bacteria and might affect the shelf life.