Butterbean Simple Sunscreen 30SPF 12oz Refill Pack (Free Refillable Bottle)
Save trees and cash with our eco-friendly refill pack. Designed to easily refill a 4oz Simple Sunscreen pump bottle. Just shake well (for 15 seconds), pour in, and get some sun!
What does it feel like? Simple has a thin lotion consistency.
- Certified Organic Ingredients
- water and sweat resistant (to 80 minutes)
- Broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- non-nano particle, uncoated pure zinc oxide
- cruelty-free, reef safe, biodegradable
- Top rated by the Environmental Working Group
- Free Empty, Refillable 4oz Bottle
-- FEATURED IN --
Active Sunscreen Ingredient: Non-nano Uncoated Zinc Oxide 22%
*Olea europaea (Olive Fruit) Oil, * Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, * Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, *Butyrospermum Parkii (Fair Trade Shea) Butter, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Sunflower Vitamin E)
*Certified Organic Ingredients
Our Vitamin E is made from sunflowers. It is non-GMO and gluten free.
-- AS SEEN IN --
Directions for use
Shake well for at least 15 seconds before pouring into bottle. Shake bottle before use. Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am - 2pm
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Love this sunscreen! The best part about it is it doesn't stain your clothes after washing in the hard New York water!! Thank you for creating such a wonderful product!
Safest product rating from ewg.org and reading all the research and reviews has convinced me to change how I protect my family. Great products.