Butterbean Sunscreen Take Two Collection
-- FEATURED IN --
Our top selling collection! Take Two is a great introduction to Butterbean sunscreens. Get your feet wet by trying a little bit of both. This dynamic duo of a 4oz Simple and a 3oz Original will cover all of your bases. We love the Original for faces and shoulders and the Simple Sunscreen for the rest of the body!
Read about our Simple ingredients and our Original formula ingredients
- Certified Organic Ingredients
- Water and sweat resistant (to 80 minutes)
- Broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Non-nano particle, uncoated pure zinc oxide
- Cruelty-free, reef safe, biodegradable
- Top rated by the Environmental Working Group
- Convenient, effective protection
Directions for use
Shake your Simple well before use. Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
-- AS SEEN IN --
Sun Protection Measures
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am - 2pm
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
What is included in the bundle:
Love the cream one in a jar!
I have been using this sunscreen for years and not only does it offer great protection from the Georgia sun, it is environmentally friendly and does not irritate my super sensitive skin. Most other sunscreens give me a rash or make me break out but this one soothes my skin and has never triggered a bad reaction. It does leave a white cast because of the zinc oxide, so probably best for lighter skin tones.
This is the only thing that works for my daughter!
I just ordered my first Butterbean products. Hawaii sun makes sunscreen a constant on my shopping and I look for products that are safe for both humans and the environment. This is the first sunscreen I've noticed that appears to respect both. .